Coconut laddu. These coconut laddus are a festive delight and are mostly made during festivals & celebrations. Store coconut laddu in an airtight jar and refrigerate. Serve coconut ladoo straight away or refrigerate and serve them later.
Coconut and Rava Ladoo ( Laddu). If you enjoy enjoy rava coconut ladoo, then try our other ladoo recipes like Besan Laddoo, Gaund Ke Ladoo and Churma Ladoo. Coconut ladoo is a simple and quick sweet recipe made using fresh coconut in the form of round balls with milk, ghee and sugar. You can have Coconut laddu using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut laddu
- It’s 1 cup of dessicated coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of cardamom powder (optional).
Making round balls or laddu Coconut Laddu can be made with both raw coconut or dried coconut. Coconut Ladoo is one of my favorite coconut dessert recipe to date. Just a few ingredients, a few minutes in the kitchen and you are ready for a heavenly experience with soft-on-bite. Anyone, even beginners can try this with ease.
Coconut laddu step by step
- Mix the dessicated coconut powder with condensed milk and prepare a thick dough..
- Take out a portion from the dough and make round laddu..
- Take some dessicated coconut and roll the laddu over it. Delicious coconut laddu is ready to serve. Thanks. * The condensed milk has sugar in it. So there is no need to add extra sugar while preparing the laddu..
I have also given you ideas on how to decorate the laddus. Coconut And Jaggery Laddu Recipe, Nariyal, How To Make Coconut And Jaggery Laddu Recipe. Coconut ladoos are a rich, sweet dessert-snack. It has the aroma of roasted coconut. Coconut Laddus can be made by using either Mawa or condensed milk.