Vermont Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs with baked spaghetti..
You can cook Vermont Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs with baked spaghetti. using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vermont Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs with baked spaghetti.
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti, linguine, or fettuccine. (No angel hair or thin Spaghetti).
- It’s 1 of 16 oz package of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of of breadcrumbs (use fresh).
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of Italian dried seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 1 lb of chunk of vermont white cheddar.
- Prepare 2 of jars of your favorite or homemade marinara..
Vermont Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs with baked spaghetti. instructions
- Preheat oven to 365°F. Meanwhile cut vermont cheddar in cube chunks. Then Combine all ingredients EXCEPT cheeses and marinara. Roll into as many meatballs as you prefer. They should be big. Place a cubed piece of cheese in each meatball. Make sure they are sealed, if not cheese will leak out..
- In a skillet with vegetable or olive oil brown meatballs on all sides. Youre not cooking them all the way at this point just Browning them. It will seal the cheese in. This is essential. After browning is complete, set aside..
- Next, Boil pasta at lowest cooking time recommended. Then drain and run under cold water to stop cooking process..
- Get a 13×9 in. pan and take marinara and pour thin layer into bottom of pan. Sprinkle marinara with italian seasoning. Then spread cooled pasta over marinara evenly in pan..
- Over pasta sprinkle parmesan cheese and then add the rest of marinara from opened jar. Over marinara sprinkle thin layer of mozzarella cheese..
- Place meatballs on top of mozzarella. Pour marinara from second jar over each meatball and bake for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes pull out and put the remainder of mozzarella cheese over top and place back in oven until cheese is melted..
- Let stand for 15 minutes and then Enjoy!!!! Delicious!.