Cream Cheese Enchiladas. These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are a family favorite – filled with a creamy chicken and corn filling, and topped with salsa and cheese. Your family will love these shredded chicken enchiladas with a savory cream cheese filling and green enchilada sauce. Take a creamy trip to Mexico in your own kitchen!
These cream cheese chicken enchiladas come from my friend Deborah at Taste and Tell. She makes some delicious food and these enchiladas don't disappoint! I hope you'll give these a try and let me. You can have Cream Cheese Enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Enchiladas
- Prepare 12 of Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 2 of Large cans green enchilada sauce.
- You need of Chicken Mixture.
- You need 8-10 of Chicken Breasts, Boneless, Skinless.
- Prepare 2 packs of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of green chiles.
- It’s 1 lb of Shredded Cheese (Monterrey Jack).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 lb of Shredded Cheese (Monterrey Jack).
- It’s of Chives.
I love this easy Green Chili Cream Cheese Enchiladas Recipe! When I had a baby this spring my Aunt Jackie brought us these Green Chili Cream Cheese Enchiladas. Leftover turkey, sweet potatoes, cream cheese rolled into flour tortillas, smothered with creamy So, even though this type of cream-based enchilada is more Tex-Mex than Mex, it incorporates classic. We have the easiest Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe packed with chicken, cheese and sour cream sauce.
Cream Cheese Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil chicken until done and flavor that broth!! (I add one whole onion, garlic, jalapeños, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, & knorr tomato bouillon – I use a scoop of broth for the mixture, also for my Mexican rice on the side).
- Place chicken in separate bowl. shred it. add mixture ingredients: Cream cheese, cheese, green chiles, rotel tomatoes, & I add about 1/3 cup of the broth to the mixture (optional). Mix well..
- Add both cans of enchilada sauce in separate bowl and dip one tortilla until fully covered in sauce.
- Lay tortilla into baking dish and place mixture into the middle.
- Roll that sucker up and place in baking dish seam side down. Repeat for each tortilla..
- (This should make 2 pans full) Top pan(s) with remaining sauce, shredded cheese, & chives. (My family likes Olives on top, I don't 😜) Get creative!.
- Bake for about 20 mins, remember everything is already cooked, youre just melting all of the cheeses. 👍 Enjoy!! (Make sure to put that bomb broth to use with some Spanish Rice!).
Combine sour cream and cottage cheese, salt and pepper to. cream mixture with enchilada sauce. These cream cheese chicken enchiladas are a step up in flavor, featuring Old El Paso™ green chile enchilada Creamy Enchilada Ravioli Casserole. Cream of Chicken soup, combined with Pace® Salsa, sour cream and chili powder make the perfect, creamy chicken and cheese. Chicken Cream Cheese Enchiladas are a wonderful dinner for the weeknight. These enchiladas are perfect when you have some leftover cooked chicken.