Pork eggrolls. These egg rolls are the best I've had. Peanut oil is rather expensive which no one mentioned, I. These homemade egg rolls are filled with pork and vegetables, all wrapped up and fried to crispy perfection.
Plenty of ground pork and veggies make this take-out favorite quicker and tastier than delivery. The egg rolls can be fried or baked; surprisingly, calorie-wise, both are about. Pork Egg Rolls: Egg rolls are sooooo good, and actually quite easy and fun to make. You can cook Pork eggrolls using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork eggrolls
- Prepare 3 packages of frozen eggroll wraps.
- You need 2 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 2 packages of vermicelli noodles (clear not white).
- It’s 1 head of onion.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 packages of carrot matches.
- It’s 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of msg.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- It’s 3/4 gallon of vegetable oil.
Egg rolls are really very easy to make with egg roll wrappers, and I've included Use leftover pulled pork or prepared purchased pulled pork in this recipe, and use just. Slightly cool egg rolls on paper towels and serve with your favorite oriental sauce, or eat them as is. When the oil is ready, the eggrolls should sizzle. Cook a few minutes per side, or until golden brown.
Pork eggrolls step by step
- Thaw out your eggroll wraps..
- Soak your noodles in warm water till you need them..
- Put your carrots in a bowl and add tbsp of salt, mix those around and let sit till you need them..
- Shred cabbage into thin slices, put into large bowl..
- Cut onion to cubes, put into the food processor until it is finely ground, add to cabbage when done..
- Add pork to bowl..
- Add carrots to bowl..
- If the noodles are soft enough to cut, cut those however long you want then add them to bowl..
- Add your eggs, oyster sauce, msg, sugar, salt, pepper, fishsauce..
- Mix everything together with your hands, it will be hard at first to mix everything but after a few mins of mixing it will come together. The texture will be like meatloaf but with bigger veggies..
- Wash your hands and when youre done seperate the eggrolls wraps. (I do one pack at a time so they dont get dry)..
- Start rockin and rollin those babies!.
- Whenever you feel youre ready, get your deep fryer ready with the temp set to 350°F..
- When oil is hot fry about 5 at a time till golden brown (thats when you know they are done)..
- Set the eggrolls on an egg carton or paper towel to absorb the oil and youre done..
- Serve with mae ploy sweet and sour sauce or whatever sauce you'd like..
- Whatever you have leftover thats not fried you can store it in a ziploc and freeze, then thaw and fry whenever..
Add enough oil to keep the egg rolls. These egg rolls are packed with delicious ingredients such as ground pork, carrot, cabbage and garlic. If you want to cut down on the prep time a little bit you can buy a bag. Pork Eggrolls with Shrimp and Crab. These Eggrolls are for the crab enthusiast!