Crock-Pot Pork Chili. Our crock pot recipe uses pork shoulder and can be as spicy or mild as you like. Pork shoulder is the best cut to use in the chili because it stays tender and juicy even after a long cooking time. Chili Verde, or pork green chili as it is also known, can be used to fill burritos or tacos if you are just scooping out the meat from sauce, spooned over rice How to Make Crock Pot Pork Green Chili.
Crock Pot Oniony Pork Chops With Creamy Mustard Sauce. Never fails… gotta make a new red chili every year. It's just my never This is practically a two-day chili recipe. You can cook Crock-Pot Pork Chili using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Pork Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 2 cans of Rotel.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of white northern beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of a yellow onion diced (our whole if you love onion).
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Curry powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
It doesn't need to be, but boy… will it taste freaking good if you drag it out that long. Super easy to make, and one of the best homemade chilies you will ever have. This versatile chili is perfect in a smaller crock pot and can easily be. Check out my easy Crock Pot Pork Chili Recipe at LaaLoosh.com!
Crock-Pot Pork Chili step by step
- Dice onion..
- Mix onion and pork in a bowl..
- Dust the pork with black pepper..
- Add other spices sparingly. Don't overpower the pepper..
- Fry the mixture in something oily. I had some bacon grease leftover from breakfast. Only needs to brown the edges. It should look like sloppy meat balls..
- Add all ingredients to the Crock-Pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Check your Crock-Pot's manual for suggested times..
- I enjoy my Chili with some cheddar cheese and sour cream..
Lean pork simmered in bold, tangy flavors, this Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipe Normally, one wouldn't imagine a bowl of steaming hot chili as a meal on a sweltering summer day, but this Crock Pot Pork Chili is so light and fresh. Crock-pot Chili Verde w/ Pork Recipe. Pork, tomatillos, jalapenos, cilantro and onions. I threw this in the crock pot about an hour ago, and I just looked at the recipe again and realized I only used one can of tomatoes rather than two. Tips for Making Pork Green Chili.