Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝. MORE+ LESS Enchilada Pasta – All the flavors of cheesy enchiladas are tossed together in this quick and easy pasta dish! Pasta dishes are a staple in our house. They're easy to make and they're perfect as leftover lunch the very next day.
Amount: Quantity not specified cup enchilada grams kg lb oz. Nutrition Info For: Enchilada with beans, meatless. Calorie Count This Lean Body Enchilada Pasta is trav. You can cook Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan).
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 cans (10 ounce) of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 cans (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (4 ounce) of diced green chilis.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese.
Looking for a quick and delicious meal prep recipe? This Lean Body Enchilada Pasta is travel friendly, has just enough kick, and is PACKED with protein! Add the beef to your skillet and cook on medium until it has browned. This enchilada pasta is great loaded up with toppings as well.
Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- In a large pot heat some olive oil……
- Sauté your onions and green pepper for several minutes…….
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add in your black pepper, taco seasoning mix, red enchilada sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes, diced green chilis and chicken broth, heat to boiling…….
- Reduce heat and cover pot…….
- Continue to cook on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to enchilada sauce mixture……
- Mix thoroughly……Let pasta stand for several minutes before serving, the longer it stands the thicker the sauce gets !! 🤗.
- Top with sour cream and shredded Mexican cheese and enjoy 😉!!.
Our favorites are sliced avocado and tomatoes. I love the flavor addition of cilantro too! It happens to be my specialty! Enchilada Pasta Casserole and Healthy Homemade Enchilada Sauce. We're positively crazy for this easy cheesy Enchilada Rock your weeknight eats with this make-ahead Enchilada Pasta Casserole.