Coconut barfi. Coconut burfi recipe with video & step by step photos. Coconut burfi is a delicious Try this easy coconut burfi for Diwali! For more similar recipes, you can check this collection.
Coconut Barfi or Nariyal Barfi is a soft and delicious barfi or fudge which has freshly grated coconut and sugar as its main ingredients. Coconut barfi is usually made by adding grated coconut to a. Coconut Burfi is made with coconut powder combined with a cardamom flavored sugar syrup. You can cook Coconut barfi using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut barfi
- You need 150 g of dessicated coconut.
- You need 400 g of Condense milk.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Pistachio powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of milk powder.
This is a scrumptious dessert or snack. Coconut burfi / thengai burfi is very easy to make and only with few ingredients. Easy step by step photos method, without sugar syrup consistency. Coconut burfi is a traditional Indian sweet that is prepared for most festive seasons and special family occasions.
Coconut barfi step by step
- Take a non stick pan add condense milk, dessicated coconut and milk powder and give them a good mix. Then turn on flame on low heat and stir continuously..
- When the mixture start leaving pan add pistachio powder and cardamom powder and mix them when well combine..
- When the mixture leave the pan take out in a plate and leave it for 10 mins to cool down..
- When the mixture is cool take a small portion and make a small Baal roll in dessicated coconut and place a pistachio in center. Delicious coconut barfi is ready in 20 minutes…
The coconut burfi is simply made by cooking ground coconut. Easy to do Coconut Burfi recipe. Thengai burfi as its called in Tamilnadu, this is a delicious never fail dessert sweet. Coconut Burfi (Thengai Burfi) is a tasty south Indian sweet done on most of the festival days. Fresh grated coconut in cardamom flavoured sugar syrup.