Double garlic chicken pasta. When I started making this Garlic Chicken Pasta Recipe it quickly turned into a family favorite at our house…my kids ask for it weekly! AND you only have to dirty one skillet (I think that MIGHT be my favorite part)! I have always loved creating new recipes in the kitchen, and the recipe that I'm sharing.
If so, did you double every ingredient? Farfalle pasta is tossed into a buttery garlic sauce and chicken creating a quick and easy garlic chicken pasta perfect for weeknight meals. Combine the chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking until chicken is browned. You can cook Double garlic chicken pasta using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double garlic chicken pasta
- Prepare 100 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt.
- You need 1 of fresh or dry lemon thyme (regular thyme is ok).
- It’s 3 of cloves of garlic finely diced.
- It’s 1/2 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of dry chili flakes (desired spicyness).
- It’s 1 small of or med sized tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped red sweet pepper.
- It’s 4 of kale leaves ripped to desired size.
- You need 4 of cups fresh spinach.
- Prepare 2 of scallions or hand full of chives finely chopped.
- You need 6 of boneless and skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of parmasan cheese.
Then, mix in the heavy cream, parmesan, and pesto, stirring until evenly Toss in the pasta and cherry tomatoes, stirring until evenly coated. To serve, sprinkle parmesan cheese and basil on top! Try this quick-to-make chicken and pasta dish on a busy weeknight. Stir in chicken, spinach, basil, lemon juice, Parmesan, and remaining garlic mixture, adding reserved.
Double garlic chicken pasta step by step
- Prep chicken thighs with a generous dash of garlic powder on both sides as well as add dash of S&P and thyme leaves then cook in oven at 325°F for 45-60 mins or to desired texture( i like my edges of the chicken a little crispy) half way baste with a lil olive oil.
- Prep all the veggies while chicken cooks.
- Remove chicken from oven and let rest once cooked.
- Start the pasta sauce with 100ml olive oli in a med.hot frying pan , when oil's hot enough place onions in pan and fry for 3 mins, then add diced garlic and diced tomato reduce heat to med.add dash salt&pepper cook untill garlic has browned aprox(2-3mins) STIR OFTEN SO GARLIC DOESNT BURN add kale , spinach, chives, thyme leaves and diced sweet pepper let cook for 2-3mins.
- While sauce is finishing cut chicken thighs into cubes, place in pan and stir.
- Remove from heat ,add wich ever pasta you desire and add parmasan!!.
Wine: This garlic chicken and pasta is perfect for pairing with a sparkling wine. A Prosecco would be perfect here. Alternatively a dry whites like Vermentino would be delicious. Slice chicken and then add to pasta. Sprinkle with a bit more parmesan cheese.