Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza. This is the first time I tried making homemade pizza in an Air Fryer. I didn't put any olive oil on as I thought it would make the pizza soggy. This Air Fryer Margherita Pizza rivals my favorite pizza place and is so easy and cooks in minutes!
Perfect for a one person lunch or make a couple to share for dinner! How to Make Air Fryer Pizza. Load the pita bread with your favorite sauce. You can create Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza by using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can make it:
Ingredients of Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza
- You need of Pita bread.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Pizza sauce homemade or jarred. I like Muir Glen organic.
- You need of Optional extra seasoning -oregano, italian and pinch of salt.
- It’s of Chopped garlic.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- You need of Torn Basil.
- Prepare of Mozzerella snack balls.
- It’s of Sliced tomato.
- You need of Shredded cheese of choice.
You may need to allow the pizza to cook for an additional couple of minutes to reach your desired texture. The air fryer is the perfect appliance for making any a personal-sized pizza. The hardest part will be picking out your favorite pizza recipe. The basket in my Philips Air Fryer is just the right size to fit.
Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza instructions
- Drizzle and rub olive oil on what will the bottom of your pita bread.
- Turn over and spread your sauce on with a spoon. Sprinkle with additional seasoning if desired..
- Top with garlic, onion and basil..
- Flatted out your mozzerella balls(about 6) and place on top..
- Top with sliced tomato and shredded cheese..
- Place in air fryer and cover with a trivet or something similar so toppings don't fly around.
- Cook at 350° for 6 mins.
- If you want a bit crispier crust like me at the end of your 6 mins crank the temp up to 400° and add an additional 3-4 mins.
So this may not be a whole recipe, but you could argue it's still one of the best meals. Here we provided the process we find works to get a delicious (not soggy) leftover pizza slice reheated from the air fryer. Please add in the comments if you have times and temperatures you feel work too. Your air fryer is taking charge of pizza night and honestly? We doubt you'll turn to a frozen pizza ever again.