Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike! You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground meat or turkey.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel, undrained.
- You need 1 can of chilli beans with sauce, undrained.
- You need 4 cups of Tomato Juice.
- You need 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (optional).
For dinner tonight, try Paula Deen's Taco Soup recipe from Food Network, loaded with beef, beans and all the flavors of the Southwest. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe.
Taco Soup instructions
- In a skillet, Brown and drain ground meat. Add to the pot you will make your soup out of or a rice cooker. I am using Turkey Ground Meat but you can use whatever kind you like..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Let cook for 45 minutes to an hour or on white rice setting on the rice cooker..
- Enjoy! I add Fritos and cheese to my bowl! I hope you have a wonderful meal!.
Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread. Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love.