Spanish rice turkey casserole. In a large skillet, saute rice and vermiceilla in butter until golden brown. Gradually stir in the water, tomatoes and contents of rice seasoning packets. Spanish Rice Turkey Casserole, by Taste of Home, is from La Cocina Española, one of the cookbooks created at www.
All Reviews for Cheesy Turkey Rice Casserole. Cheesy Turkey Rice Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This easy Broccoli Rice Casserole uses simple pantry ingredients to turn leftover turkey into a quick and easy meal that the whole family will love! You can cook Spanish rice turkey casserole using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish rice turkey casserole
- You need 2 packages of 6.8 ounces each. Spanish rice and vermicelli mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of 14-1/2 ounce diced tomatoes undrained.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 can of 10oz. diced tomatoes and green chilies UNdrained.
- Prepare 3 cup of cubed cooked turkey or chicken.
- You need 1 can of 11 oz. whole kernel corn drained..
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend divided.
This comforting casserole features perfectly cooked rice, tender broccoli and juicy turkey in a creamy cheesy sauce all topped off with a buttery cheesy topping. This simple turkey and rice casserole is an excellent way to use leftover turkey. If you happen to have remaining gravy, add some to the sauce mixture to give it even more flavor. The condensed soup makes the recipe an easy and convenient one-dish meal.
Spanish rice turkey casserole instructions
- in a large skillet saute rice and vermicelli in butter till golden brown. gradually stir in water tomatoes,and contents of rice seasoning packets. bring to a boil reduce heat cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until race is tender. meanwhile in a large bowl combined the turkey corn sour cream and half of the cheese stir in rice mixture. transfer to greased 3 qt. baking dish.. sprinkle with remaining cheese this will be full. bake uncovered at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Use cream of celery or cream of mushroom. Here's a dish that's quick to prepare and easy to enjoy. No one will complain, "Turkey leftovers again?" MORE+ LESS Instead of the cut-up cooked chicken, try making this casserole with cut-up ham. Mushroom lovers might like to add a small jar of sliced mushrooms, drained, to this wild rice. Top turkey rice casserole recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Rice Casserole with Leftover Turkey Calories. (no ratings).