Cheese and beef manicotti. Make double: Giada's beefy, cheesy manicotti doesn't leave many leftovers. Cook the manicotti in a large pot of boiling salted water until slightly softened, but still very firm to the bite. Filled with ground beef and cheese and topped with a homemade sauce, this is a winning pasta dinner!
Nestle each filled manicotti in the sauce, packed them tightly together in a single layer. Make double: Giada's beefy, cheesy manicotti doesn't leave many leftovers. Make double: Giada's beefy, cheesy manicotti doesn't leave many leftovers. You can cook Cheese and beef manicotti using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese and beef manicotti
- You need 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 4 cups of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of entire box of manicotti noodles.
- It’s of Ragu chunky garden spaghetti sauce (large bottle).
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
There are some recipes which are special because they taste amazing, and then there are some Pasta filled with meat and three kinds of cheese? These beef manicotti are sure to impress anyone you make them for, but they're simple enough to. This easy no-boil baked manicotti pasta dish, known as Cannelloni is stuffed with ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella and lean ground beef, then covered in sauce and cheese. I usually make homemade crepe-style manicotti for the holidays, but it's pretty time consuming so I save it for special occasions!
Cheese and beef manicotti instructions
- Ground beef (add however much garlic and onion powder during cooking. I used about 1 tsp per or a little over.).
- Let meat cool while you boil your box of manicotti noodles. (Add cooking oil while the noodles are boiling, makes stuffing going in easier).
- Add entire container of ricotta and 3 cups is mozzarella cheese together in big mixing bowl. Let sit until room temp. Add cooled off beef..
- After noodles are done, let them sit, fill with mix from bowl of cheese and beef..
- Take your glass pan, line with very little cooking oil. Add small amount of spaghetti sauce to just covet bottom of the pan..
- Place filled noodles in glass pan side by side.
- Cover noodles in sauce, make sure it covers all of the noodles..
- Add last cup of mozzarella cheese and sharp cheddar to the top..
- Bake on 350 on middle rack for 20 to 30 mins depending on your oven.
The best Manicotti I have made. I didn't cook the pasta very long and found it was easier to stuff. The only changes I made was added a little onion as I was browning. Fill the manicotti with the cheese and meat mixture, being careful not to break the noodles. Arrange the stuffed pasta in a single layer in the dish and spoon the Bake the stuffed manicotti uncovered until heated through.