Coconut stuffed Bajra Gond Barfi.
You can have Coconut stuffed Bajra Gond Barfi using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut stuffed Bajra Gond Barfi
- You need 3 tablespoons of Gond.
- It’s 1 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of whole flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped dry fruits.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cherry.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
Coconut stuffed Bajra Gond Barfi instructions
- Heat ghee in a broad non-stick pan, add the whole wheat flour and bajra powder and roast it over a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside to cool completely..
- Heat the ghee for deep-frying in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry the gond till the pieces puffs up. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside..
- Combine the powdered sugar, fried gond, cardamom powder, remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and roasted whole wheat flour and bajra flour in a deep bowl and mix well..
- Then put all ingredients in pan Add milk and saute till dry..
- Then in pan roast coconut, dry fruits and 1 spoon sugar till golden brown..
- Then take polythene sheet and spread flour mixture Ingredients then spread coconut mixer evenly also cherry on it and slowly roll it and put in the fridge for 10 minutes..
- After that cut it into desired shapes and sprinkle some coconut powder..