Creamy Chicken Macaroni Soup.
You can cook Creamy Chicken Macaroni Soup by using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can make that:
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Macaroni Soup
- It’s 250 grams of chicken, cut small.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil or 1 tbsp butter.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 4 pcs of hotdogs or 6 pcs vienna sausage, cut into strips.
- You need 6 cups of chicken stock (add stock according to your preference).
- You need 250 grams of macaroni noodles.
- Prepare 370 ml of (1 big can) evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of julienned carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of cabbage, cut into strips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
Creamy Chicken Macaroni Soup step by step
- Boil chicken separately until cooked. Reserve the chicken stock for later..
- Saute garlic and onions until they are almost done. Add chicken from step 1 and the sausages..
- Add chicken stock and allow to boil..
- Add the macaroni noodles and cover with occassional stirring..
- When the noodles are almost cooked, add the evaporated milk, carrots, cabbage, and cheese..
- Add pepper if desired. Simmer until cooked..
- Serve hot..