Peppermint Cocoa Coffee Creamer.
You can have Peppermint Cocoa Coffee Creamer using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Cocoa Coffee Creamer
- It’s 2 C of Half and Half.
- Prepare 1 C of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 C of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Peppermint Extract.
Peppermint Cocoa Coffee Creamer instructions
- Place Half and Half in a small pot on the stove. Over medium heat, stirring frequently, heat until it starts to bubble..
- Store in sugar and Cocoa. Whisking constantly simmer for about 4 to 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Wisk in the milk, then the peppermint extract..
- Pour into a 32 ounce container or even an old coffee creamer bottle. Refrigerate..
- **SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE*** There will be settling..