Pineapple Thyme Iced Tea.
You can have Pineapple Thyme Iced Tea using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Thyme Iced Tea
- You need 5 of tea bags.
- Prepare 1 piece of pineaple.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare to taste of Honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
Pineapple Thyme Iced Tea instructions
- Boil water and add the tea bags, let them steep for 15 minutes.
- Chop pineapple, add half cup water and blend. Sieve the juice to get rid of the chunks.
- Pour the pineapple juice into the tea, add dried thyme stir to combine.
- Put the tea into the fridge overnight to infuse.
- Drop a few pineapple pieces into the iced tea before serving.
- You can also add a few ice cubes for a colder drink.