My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad.
You can cook My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad
- You need 1/2 box of Rotini noodles, (I used tri-colored) cooked as instructed on box. Do not overcook!.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
- You need 1 cup of Sliced green olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced black olives.
- You need 1 cup of Diced celery.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Chopped onion (more or less, as desired) If you prefer, you can leave it out..
- Prepare 1 cup of Your favorite Italian dressing.*** Add more if desired!.
- It’s 2 of Packets of Splenda or 4 tsp. sugar.
- You need 1 of Fresh ground black pepper to taste!.
My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil your noodles as directed on box. Do not overcook! Drain..
- Add veggies to pasta in large bowl..
- Add Italian dressing and Splenda or sugar and ground pepper..
- Mix well, chill and enjoy!.
- Add more dressing the next day as needed, if put in the fridge overnight!.