Coconut Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Chewy Coconut Cookies. These coconut cookies are crunchy on the outside and chewy and soft on the inside and have the texture of chocolate chip cookies. Coconut flour cookies are great for those times when you want something to satisfy your sweet Coconut Flour Cookies (Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free).
So, coconut haters, I'm sorry, and if you check back on The texture of coconut cookies reminds me a lot of oatmeal, and I actually adapted my favorite. Thanks to Grandma's old fashioned coconut cookie recipes, you can make homemade cookies that are uniquely delicious with the moist, chewy taste of fresh coconut. Our coconut cookies are a cross between a coconut macaroon and a chewy butter cookie. You can have Coconut Cookies using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cups of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of clarified butter/ghee.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
Coconut Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Coconut cookies are yummy enough for snack time with the kids and fancy enough for an after dinner dessert. Depending on your taste, you can try a few different versions. These Chewy Coconut Oatmeal Cookies are always a hit, full of flavor and easy to make!
Coconut Cookies instructions
- Firstly, mix wheat flour and baking powder together and sieve it twice. Keep aside..
- Now in a big mixing bowl, add clarified butter, sugar and cardamom powder. Whisk well till the mixture becomes light and pale in colour..
- Now add in the flour into this mixture and bring it together using your hands. Do not whisk, knead or over mix it..
- Further, add in the dessicated coconut and mix with very light hands..
- Pinch a small portion from coconut mixture and into a ball and flatten it a bit..
- Make more from the remaining mixture and arrange them in the edges in a baking tray..
- Bake these cookies for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°.
- Once done, let them cool down completely..
- Enjoy these delicious melt in mouth cookies with a cup of milk, tea or coffee..
- Store coconut cookies in an air tight container..
I love recipes that require minimal ingredients and prep work and these coconut flour cookies totally fit the. There cookies are flourless (gluten free) and dairy free. Coconut Cookies are always a favorite holiday cookie recipe! These easy Coconut Dream Cookies are filled with mounds of coconut and chocolate are a delicious treat for the coconut lover! Coconut cookies recipe with step by step photos – easy and tasty eggless coconut cookies made with whole wheat flour, jaggery and desiccated coconut.