Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti. Andouille sausage, chicken, fire-roasted tomatoes and Creole seasoning are just a few of the Southern flavors that make this a delicious and easy meal. Cajun chicken spaghetti just got easier, thanks to the slow cooker! I think the slow cooker is something most of us own, but rarely use (or at least not.
Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. I used smoked sausage in this Cajun chicken pasta recipe. You can have Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti
- Prepare Pack of 4 boneless chicken breats.
- You need 1 lb of sausage.
- Prepare 2 cans of rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cans (32 ounce) of tomatoe sauce.
- It’s 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbs of creole season.
- It’s 1 tbs of red pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of paprika.
- Prepare of Any extras can be added like hotsauce,lee Perkins, I cooked to the 2 to 3 packs a noodles depending how sauces u like it if u add the noodles to it.
First, they cook the sausage and then they smoke it. They make it from ground pork, turkey, beef or a. This chicken and sausage jambalaya is, honestly, the best version of this Cajun classic we've ever had. It's made with a whole roasted chicken I didn't even think about cajun chicken sausage.
Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti step by step
- Cook sausage an chicken down in butter,grease, or olive oil.
- Then add season blend, rotel and garlic an cook for awhile till tendered.
- Then add crushed tomatoes an diced tomatoes ancook for about 15 mins.
- Now add your tomatoe sauce an seasons an cook down to when u feel comfortable, me about hour 1/2 on simmer also add a cup of water an taste your sauce I usually add more seasoning if ain’t got that Cajun kick that’s just me.
- I had two packs a noodles an wish I had more sauce so I go with pack or pack in 1/2 if u mix the noodles an sauce I usually don’t mix but this time I did still come out good ! (ah cest bon) means yummy in Cajun French !!.
But I cooked it yesterday with just chicken (boneless/skinless chicken breasts) and it was EXCELLENT! This recipe calls for budget-friendly chicken thighs as well as smoked sausage, two ingredients necessary to impart deep flavor to the dish. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high. Cajun gumbo is the tomato-free version of this legendary Louisiana stew, though there are otherwise very few rules that govern what goes into the pot. In this recipe, we use the classic combo of chicken and andouille sausage, but feel free to change it up with other proteins.