Thai Deep-Fried Spring Rolls.
You can have Thai Deep-Fried Spring Rolls using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Deep-Fried Spring Rolls
- Prepare 250 grams of Dried Rice Vermicelli.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 4 1/2 of Coriander Stems.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 500 grams of Lean Chicken (minced).
- Prepare 4 of Carrots (grated).
- Prepare 5 of Spring Onions (chopped).
- You need 5 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 6 tsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 of Spring Roll Wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of Oil.
Thai Deep-Fried Spring Rolls instructions
- Break the vermicelli into 4cm pieces and place the pieces in a bowl. Cover with boiling water and soak for 4 minutes until soft. Drain well..
- Chop the garlic and finely chop the coriander stems. Heat the oil in a wok. Add the garlic and coriander to the wok and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the chicken and stir-fry for about 6 minutes. Use a wooden spoon to break up any lumps. Add the carrot, spring onions, fish sauce, chilli sauce and noodles to the wok. Stir well and allow to cool..
- In a bowl, mix the corn flour and water to form a paste. Place the spring roll wrappers on a damp tea towel and cover with one end of the tea towel..
- Place 1 spring roll wrapper at a time, with a corner towards you, on another damp tea towel. Using your fingers, wet all the edges with the corn flour paste..
- Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the wrapper and spread the filling out to form a sausage shape. Fold the edges towards the centre and roll up the spring roll tightly. Seal the edge with paste Continue with the remaining wrappers and filling, keeping the spring rolls covered with a damp tea towel..
- Heat the oil to moderately hot in a wok or deep frying pan and cook the spring rolls 3 or 4 at a time until they are golden brown. Remove from the oil, using tongs or a slotted spoon. Drain the spring rolls on paper towels and serve with a dipping sauce..