Coconut milk powder burfi. Milk powder coconut barfi is a super yummy variation to the traditional and authentic recipe of coconut barfi prepared with mawa or khoya. Coconut burfi recipe with video & step by step photos. Coconut burfi is a delicious south Indian Sweet recipe made with coconut, sugar, milk and cardamom powder.
Traditionally coconut burfi is made with milk but this is burfi recipe with Milk Tips to Make Best Coconut Burfi. While making coconut burfi with Milk Powder, one thing that is important is a continuous stirring of the mixture on. Coconut burfi recipe with step by step photos. You can cook Coconut milk powder burfi using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut milk powder burfi
- It’s 1 cup of dessicated coconut powder.
- You need 1 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of desi ghee.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of cardamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pistachios chopped.
Stir and continue to cook the coconut burfi mixture. Pour coconut milk powder into this mixture and mix thoroughly and quickly. Spoon out the mixture into a greased tray. While the burfi mixture is still warm, cut it into pieces with a sharp knife.
Coconut milk powder burfi step by step
- Heat a pan add milk, desi ghee and mix thoroughly..
- Add milk powder and stir continuously..
- When the mixture becomes thick add sugar and stir continuously and after 2 minutes add dessicated coconut and crushed cardamom in the pan..
- Cook the mixture on low flame..
- Stir continuously until it reaches the freezing consistency..
- Turn off the flame and transfer the mixture on a greased plate, spread evenly chopped pistachios..
- After an hour cut the burfi into desired shape and size..
- Delicious coconut burfi is ready to serve..
Otherwise, let it cool and then break into pieces. Coconut Burfi is made with coconut powder combined with a cardamom flavored sugar syrup. This is a scrumptious dessert or snack. Coconut Burfi is one of the simplest sweet recipe for any festive occasion. Here I prepare it with fresh grated coconut,,milk,sugar,milk powder, and flavoured with cardamom powder.