Pace Family Spaghetti.
You can have Pace Family Spaghetti using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pace Family Spaghetti
- Prepare 1/2 box of of vermicelli.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of sliced mushrooms (about 7 ounces or less as desired).
- You need 1 can of chopped black olives (4.25 oz).
- You need 1 can of Classico- mushrooms & olives.
Pace Family Spaghetti step by step
- Fill 1/2 to 3/4 of a pot with water, put stove on high to boil..
- Cook meat til brown in a pan..
- Drain the meat after cooking..
- Drain mushrooms can of juice..
- Put in sauce, olives, and mushrooms and mix with meat. Keep on low..
- Stir the meat, olives, mushrooms, and sauce..
- Take out 1/2 the noodles from the box. Once the water in the pot is boiling, add a tablespoon of salt to the water then put noodles in the pot. Stir noodles for 8 to 9 min while stove is on high..
- When noodles are done, serve and enjoy!.