You can have Chicken Manicotti using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Manicotti
- It’s 2 can of of chicken, or chicken breasts, cooked..
- It’s 1 of Container of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Container of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 of Mozzarella cheese, shredded..
- Prepare 1 of Manicotti shells.
- You need 2 can of of spaghetti sauce, any flavor.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Parsley flakes.
Chicken Manicotti step by step
- Combine ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, parsley flakes, garlic salt, salt, pepper, and chicken..
- Stuff UNCOOKED manicotti shells with cheese and chicken mixture. Place in sauced dish..
- Set oven at 375°F. Pour 1 can spaghetti sauce into bottom of ungreased glass baking dish..
- Cover manicotti with 2nd can of spaghetti sauce. Put into oven for 45 mins..
- After 45 mins, take dish out, and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top. Place back into oven for another 15 mins..
- All done! Check for noodles to be soft and cheese melted, if not browned a tad. Lovely chicken manicotti! Serve with wine of your choice for an Italiano feel :).