Chocolate coconut balls. Easy Chocolate Coconut Balls are no bake one bowl coconut chocolate candy that remind haystacks and mound bars. These no-bake chocolate coconut snowballs add a fun and festive flair to any Christmas cookie These no-bake chocolate coconut snowballs cover all the bases. You can make them now and.
Rich chocolate coconut balls are made with coconut oil, cocoa powder, and shredded coconut. Keto and low carb, they are sweetened with stevia. I love the combination of chocolate and coconut. You can have Chocolate coconut balls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate coconut balls
- You need 2 cups of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk and 1/4 cup condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Prepare of White chocolate.
- Prepare of Milk chocolate.
Yes, these coconut chocolate energy balls are beautiful and uniform. NEWSFLASH-> All of our energy balls don't always look like For this coconut chocolate energy ball recipe, we used almonds! In a large bowl combine confectioners sugar with coconut, almonds and condensed milk. Dip each ball into the chocolate mixture allowing the excess chocolate to drip off.
Chocolate coconut balls step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl apart from the chocolate.
- Make it into balls.
- Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Melt either of the chocolate and deep the balls in it.
- Allow to rest for 2 mins and its ready.
- I mixed the two chocolate in this picture😊.
This no bake coconut vegan dessert recipe takes just a couple of minutes to prepare and contains no dairy yet takes DELISH! These vegan Chocolate Coconut Balls are made with simple ingredients that come together in a delicious and sweet dessert that tastes like Almond Joy bar. A non-alchoholic spin, kid friendly on the classic chocolate balls or truffles. These are always a yummy hit. I have just sprinkled some desiccated coconut on top to garnish but you can garnish it with some vermicelli or roasted dry fruits will also.