Stuffed Spinach Manicotti.
You can have Stuffed Spinach Manicotti using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Spinach Manicotti
- Prepare 1 box of Manicotti noodles.
- It’s 1 of as needed Jar of marinara.
- You need 1 1/2 clove of Fresh garlic chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh spinach.
- You need 1 1/2 medium of Onion (I used sweet).
- It’s 1 of as needed Salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 dozen of Halved cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
Stuffed Spinach Manicotti instructions
- Follow the directions in the box of manicotti noodles..
- Then let the noodles cool and stuff with… Take the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, spinach, egg, salt&pepper, and I mixed them in my ninja until it turned into the green paste. & then stuff the manicotti noodles with this mix..
- I then placed the stuffed noodles in a Pyrex dish with 1/2 a jar of marinara and I added a cup of water. I topped the manicotti with a light layer of shredded mozzarella.. Cover with foil and bake. (Continue to follow directions on the box the noodles came in).
- To serve I topped them with cherry tomato halves and some fresh parsley also a pinch of grated Parmesan cheese..