Baked Manicotti w/ Beef. This easy no-boil baked manicotti pasta dish, known as Cannelloni is stuffed with ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella and lean ground beef, then covered in sauce and cheese. I usually make homemade crepe-style manicotti for the holidays, but it's pretty time consuming so I save it for special occasions! Make double: Giada's beefy, cheesy manicotti doesn't leave many leftovers.
I've included everything you need to. Lasagna-lovers, listen up — manicotti is like lasagna's fancy older sister, and you're gonna want to make it ASAP. It has all the same comfort food satisfaction as your favorite pasta bake, but instead of being layered, the noodles are stuffed with fragrant garlicky ricotta, Parmesan, and savory beef. You can cook Baked Manicotti w/ Beef using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Manicotti w/ Beef
- You need 1 packages of Manicotti Shells (14).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of 16 oz. Container Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder to taste.
- It’s 1 of Onion powder to taste.
- It’s 3 cup of Pasta Sauce.
This easy no-boil baked manicotti pasta dish, known as Cannelloni is stuffed with ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella and lean ground beef, then covered in sauce and cheese. Perfect for the holidays, for to bring to a potluck or to enjoy any night of the week! Serve baked manicotti shells placed on beef mixture sprinkled with cheese. MORE+ LESS Cook and drain manicotti as directed on package using minimum cooking time (cooking for the minimum time helps prevent the shells from tearing while filling).
Baked Manicotti w/ Beef instructions
- In a skillet, brown ground beef seasoned with salt & pepper and garlic and onion powder..
- Set aside to cool..
- In a large pot, boil manicotti shells in salted water 4 to 6 minutes until slightly soft..
- Brush a teaspoon of oil on a large baking sheet..
- Transfer manicotti to baking sheet and cool..
- Combine the ricotta, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, and 1/2 cup parmesan cheeses and parsley. Stir in the ground beef..
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Grease a 13 by 9 inch glass baking dish with remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil..
- Spoon in 1 cup of the pasta sauce to baking dish..
- Stuff the manicotti shells with the cheese / meat mixture and place in a single layer in baking dish..
- Cover with remaining sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes..
- Let stand 5 minutes and serve..
This Stuffed Manicotti with Beef has a slow cooked beef mixture that is combined with ham and cheese and stuffed in manicotti pasta. Try this Spaghetti Lasagna (a fun change to the normal spaghetti dinner!), this Baked Penne (comfort food galore!) or. Prepare Manicotti shells as per package directions except cut the cook time in HALF. Drain and cover with cool water to stop the cooking process and prevent the shells from cracking. To the ground pork/beef mixture add the spinach and ricotta cheese.