Easy queso dip. Queso is the most important part of any game-day. Queso is more than just a staple in Texas and you'll be hard pressed to find a Texan that doesn't love the cheese dip and have an opinion on the. Credit: Photo: Joe Lingeman; Food Styling: Jesse Szewczyk.
This is a super easy recipe to make for any party. Only need a few items to make it with and tastes really good. Thank you for watching Give this video a. You can cook Easy queso dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy queso dip
- Prepare 1 can of regular rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of serrano rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated goats milk.
- You need 3 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of room temperature brick of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Taco bell mild sauce.
Our Easy Queso Dip perfectly blends two different cheeses and is the perfect low carb appetizer for When I show up to an event or party and see queso dip on the table I get filled with an unexplainable. This Easy Queso Dip Recipe is a lightened up version your favorite cheesy snack! Greek yogurt with melted sharp cheddar cheese and delicious seasonings. Easy Skillet Queso Dip-this easy, cheesy dip is made in ONE skillet and perfect for parties, game day, or any day!
Easy queso dip step by step
- Heat rotel and evaporated milk in a pan..
- Toss the shredded cheese with the cornstarch and add to the pan..
- Once bubbling melt in the cream cheese and then add taco bell sauce to taste..
- Once all is throughly combined move to a crockpot and dig in..
Serve it warm, right out of the oven, with tortilla chips! This easy Queso Dip recipe is perfect for football parties, as well as just about any party or gathering. The recipe makes a nice big batch of queso just like you would get in a Mexican restaurant. A delicious and easy recipe for Homemade Queso Dip. Your family will love this easy appetizer recipe and you'll love knowing there's no fake cheese!