Coconut Fudge. Coconut Fudge. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. COCONUT FUDGE – Surfin' A Damn. COCONUT FUDGE – Just A Minute.
The members are Dani (guitar and vocals), Ali (bass, keyboards and vocals), Coco (guitar and vocals) and Jaco (drums and vocals). This simple coconut oil fudge recipe is made healthy with natural ingredients like coconut oil, cocoa powder, raw honey and vanilla extract. You start with the smoothest, creamiest chocolate fudge recipe ever, then sprinkle on the toasted sweetened. You can have Coconut Fudge using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Fudge
- It’s 40 g of Dessicated Coconut.
- You need 190 g of Milk Chocolate.
- You need 125 ml of Coconut Cream.
Fudge was a treat my family made often when I was. This Coconut Fudge is just like regular fudge — super rich, uber decadent and tooth-achingly sweet — but it's secretly healthy and made without the butter, white sugar, and sweetened condensed milk! I've been looking for ways to eat more coconut oil and this dairy free coconut chocolate fudge I am the only person that will be eating the fudge, so I kept the amount small and used a square lunch. This coconut fudge is super rich and perfectly dense and creamy.
Coconut Fudge instructions
- Prepare a 20cm x 5cm Square tin with tin foil making sure all sides and corners are smooth and set aside..
- In a pan on a medium heat, warm the coconut cream for 5-6 minutes, whilst your waiting for it to warm up use the time to break up the chocolate..
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the 150g chocolate until completely mixed, it should have a silky brown colour then fold in 30g of the coconut..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin using a pallette knife to smooth over the top, Place this in the freezer for 1hr to set..
- Just before the hour is up melt the remaining chocolate and set aside with the spare coconut..
- Take out the fudge from the freezer, pour over the melted chocolate and quickly with the pallette knife smooth all over the fudge making a thin layer of chocolate, now sprinkle the coconut over the top and return to the freezer for another hour..
- Once completely set lift the foil out of the tin and using a sharp knife divide into 25 pieces..
Fudge is one of the easiest treats to make. There is no baking involved (with exception of toasting the coconut) and all you need is a. Coconut fudge is a rich, old-fashioned sugar fudge bursting with real coconut flavor. Old Fashioned Fudge With Shredded Coconut. It's the yummiest, easiest-ever candy you can mix up in minutes!