You can cook Chili Manicotti using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Manicotti
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz box manicotti noodles.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz container ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella or italian blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 cup of chili – more or a bit less would be fine.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Chili Manicotti instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and follow the directions on the box to prepare the manicotti noodles.
- Combine ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, and egg..
- Layer 2 cups chili on the bottom of a 9×13 pan (I sprayed mine with cooking spray first).
- Stuff manicotti noodles with ricotta cheese mix and place in pan on top of the chili layer.
- Top the stuffed manicotti noodles with remaining 2 or 3 cups of chili.
- Place tin foil on top of the pan and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan. Remove tin foil. Top the manicotti with cheddar. Bake uncovered for another 10-15 minutes..