Coconut ladoo (Indian sweets). Coconut ladoo are traditional Indian sweet balls made with coconut, cardamom powder, a sweetener & milk (optional). We make these for most festivals and occasions as they taste delicious and are easy to make. Coconut Ladoo is a quick and easy Indian sweet where coconut is cooked in milk, sugar and flavored with ghee and cardamom powder.
Coconut ladoos are a rich, sweet dessert-snack. This is made for many festive occasions. Coconut laddoo is a very simple and easy recipe to make. You can cook Coconut ladoo (Indian sweets) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut ladoo (Indian sweets)
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut and another half cup for rolling the ladoo’s.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare Pinch of cardamon.
- It’s of Food colour of your choice.
These are made with few ingredients. Traditionally in Indian households ladoos are served as fudge candies. Coconut ladoo is often made during Indian festive occasions. It is easily available in the frozen section of any Indian grocery store.
Coconut ladoo (Indian sweets) step by step
- In a bowl put the dessicated coconut and add d condensed milk and cardamon and mix.
- Divide the mixture into diff bowls and add colour of your choice.
- Shape into balls and roll in dessicated coconut then serve..
Condensed milk: It gives the right amount of sweetness. If you want more sweet then add some sugar. Coconut ladoo is a simple and quick sweet recipe made using fresh coconut in the form of round balls and is a perfect instant sweet made for several occasions. Other ladoo or desserts and sweets that should be tried are rava ladoo, badam milk, shrikhand recipe, falooda recipe, lassi recipe, shankarpali. Coconut ladoo using condensed milk are the easiest Diwali sweet that you can make.