Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔. Chicken tenders with ranch are already an anytime favorite. Whether you're eating lunch with the kids, bringing an appetizer to game day, or maybe you're. A Baked Cool Ranch Dorito Chicken Fingers Recipe.
We use Cool Ranch™ in this cheesy chicken bake, but try it with any flavor you like. Alfredo sauce is the secret ingredient that helps bind it all together Expert Tips. Use any of your favorite Doritos™ chips in this recipe. You can cook Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of dry ranch seasoning powder.
- It’s 2 cups of coarsely crushed cool ranch Doritos.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (for topping).
Rotisserie chicken works well for this recipe. These easy Dorito Chicken Tenders are going to be the hit of your next party (and put a huge smile My kids love chicken and I usually make a Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken into perfect crispy I personally prefer traditional Nacho Cheese flavored Doritos but I have made these with Cool Ranch. cup Doritos™ Cool Ranch™ flavored tortilla chips, crushed. Pack them on tight so the entire chicken piece is coated. Place finished chicken cordon bleu in a baking dish.
Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- Season both sides of thighs with black pepper and garlic powder……
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Meanwhile combine in a large bowl : 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Rotel tomatoes and dry ranch seasoning, mix all well…….Set bowl to the side until chicken is done baking…….
- After chicken has baked for 1 hour remove chicken from oven and reduce oven temp to 350 degrees…….
- Place half of coarsely crushed Doritos all around chicken thighs……
- Now add cream of chicken/ tomato mixture to the top of chicken thighs…….Make sure you fully cover those thighs !!!!! 😊.
- Place remaining crushed Doritos on top of chicken thighs, then top that with the remaining mozzarella cheese……..
- Bake, uncovered in the 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden on top……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe So easy. You know what goes great with everything? Score things like samples, cool coupons, and fun Hidden Valley® gear. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken I know it isn't low carb that way but still good.