Mexican quinoa bowl or soup. We love this Healthy Mexican Chicken Quinoa Bowl. You can call this a Chicken Burrito Bowl! Bowls are a great way to explore new foods.
Your family will love this Mexican-inspired taco bowl, where seasoned chicken is piled over quinoa and covered in any toppings you choose. Reviews for: Photos of Mexican Taco Quinoa Bowl with Chicken. This hearty Mexican quinoa soup hit all of those marks. You can cook Mexican quinoa bowl or soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican quinoa bowl or soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry quinoa.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes or rotel, drained.
- You need 3 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of black beans.
- It’s 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of broth.
- Prepare of Optional: Sour cream, shredded cheese, cilantro.
I could eat this soup every day until spring and I just might, since it freezes well. Divide into bowls and serve with any garnishes that you'd like. These Mexican quinoa breakfast bowls are the perfect way to start your day! Protein-packed, with creamy avocado, cilantro-lime quinoa and soft boiled eggs on top!
Mexican quinoa bowl or soup instructions
- Cook quinoa in broth, then stir in all other ingredients and serve. You can also microwave 1/2 cup of water and then add half the cooked recipe to make a soup. Feel free to add or omit any ingredients..
It's Cinco de Mayo week and we're going to be eating all things Mexican-inspired! Recipe from Deliciously Ella by Ella Woodword. To make the quinoa, place the quinoa in a sieve and rinse with cold water until the water that comes through is totally clear. Toppings of choice: Salsa Sour cream Avocado Guacamale Shredded cheese Chopped Cilantro Crumbled tortilla chips Chopped romaine lettuce. This Mexican quinoa is not authentic Mexican at all, but inspired by Mexican style flavors.