Arabic dish kunafa. In Arabic, kunāfa may refer to the string pastry itself, or to the entire dessert dish. Take big bowl add vermicelli Nd crush it nicely. Browse through them, pin your favorites and let.
Kunafa is an Arabic dish, prepared in the month of Ramadan. Its base is sweet sugar-based syrup and rich topping. Kunafa Recipe, Sevyaian Semya Sevai Meetha , How To Make Kunafa Recipe. You can have Arabic dish kunafa using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Arabic dish kunafa
- You need 1 cup of vermicelli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tb of honey.
- It’s of Few strands of saffron.
- You need 2 tb of spoon rose water.
- You need 1/2 cup of powder pistachios.
- You need 2 tb of sp ghee.
- You need 2 tb of sp of sugar for vermicelli.
Kunafa (كنافة) is a pastry that many families enjoy in Ramadan. It is available at pastries all around the year, but families like to prepare it at home in Ramadan. Kunafa has a distinctive shape, as it. If you have a sweet tooth, you'll love Arabic desserts because they will surely satisfy your craving for anything sweet.
Arabic dish kunafa instructions
- Take big bowl add vermicelli Nd crush it nicely.
- Then take a pan add 2tb of ghee and then add vermicelli.. Saute it for 10min till the colour change.. Then add 2tb of sugar in it and mix it nicely.. Then keep a side to cool down.
- Then take a baking tray spread little ghee then add half vermicelli in it and press it nicely with the help of flat spatula.. Keep aside.
- Then take a plate add mozzarella cheese Nd fresh.. Nd add honey mix it nicely…
- Then add the mixture of cheese Nd cream on vermicelli in tray Nd cover it nicely….
- Then add remaining vermicelli on cheese Nd cream Nd again press it nicely… Their shud not be any gap or cracks.. It shud. Be spread evenly…
- Then bake it at 230* c for 10min then remove it keep a side for 5min then flip the other side… (keep a plate above ur baking dish so that it dosent break.) then bake it again for 20. Min on other side… Remove Nd keep a side…
- Take a pan add 1/2 sugar Nd 1 cup water… Boil it for 10 min then add rose water… Boil it till it becomes little thick…. Then spread this syrup on vermicelli dish Nd let it set.. 30min.
- While serving add crushed pistachios on it with saffron on it….
- Hope you liked it ❤ ❤ ❤.
Kunafa is a traditionally eaten dessert during Ramadan in Arab and middle-eastern countries, in Amman ,Palestine, Syria, Egypt, it's eaten at anytime of the year. Kunafa and other Arabic sweets are an essential part of Eid Al Adha. In addition to basboussa, they've also got baklava, kunafa and modern twists on traditional classics like. Kunafa is a well-known Arabic dessert. It is a syrup soaked cheese pastry.