Dangerously Good Oatmeal Maple Cookies.
You can cook Dangerously Good Oatmeal Maple Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dangerously Good Oatmeal Maple Cookies
- Prepare 60 grams of ☆Oatmeal.
- Prepare 60 grams of ☆Whole wheat cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Dangerously Good Oatmeal Maple Cookies instructions
- Note: Oatmeal is often stored in the confectionery section of the supermarket..
- Pre-heat the oven to 340F/170C. Place the dry ingredients marked with a ☆ in a bowl and whisk together..
- Add maple syrup and vegetable oil and mix with your hands. It's ready when it forms a dough..
- Roll into 2 cm balls and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spread them out thinly..
- Place them in the oven heated to 340°F/170°C and bake for 15-18 minutes. When they have turned a nice golden colour, they are done..