You can have Saucy Ravioli using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Saucy Ravioli
- It’s 500 g of Beef Ravioli.
- Prepare Dash of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 350 g of tin crushed tomato.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Jalapeno Relish.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Basil Pesto.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pasta water reserved from cooking ravioli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried Italian herbs.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pecorino Cheese grated.
Saucy Ravioli instructions
- Prepare ravioli according to instructions.
- In a separate pan, heat olive oil on medium heat, add and sautè onion until translucent..
- Mix in garlic and sautè briefly.
- Add in can of crushed tomatoes, reserved pasta water and yogurt..
- Mix in jalapeno relish and basil pesto.
- Season with herbs, salt and pepper..
- Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the cooked ravioli and mix in to cover pasta with sauce..
- Top with freshly grated pecorino..
- Serve and enjoy.