Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée.
You can cook Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée
- Prepare of Macon Chicken.
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 4 of Thyme (with stem).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 2 of Green Onions, Chived.
- You need 6 of Asparagus.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper to season.
- You need of Peach Mint Peach Mint Purée.
- You need 2 of Fresh Peaches.
- Prepare 4 of Mint Leaves, Chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare of Suddenly Salad Pasta of your choice.
- It’s 4 of Sweet Peppers, deseeded destemmed and cut into thin slices.
- It’s 1/2 of cp Matchstick Carrots.
Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée step by step
- Blanching. In a sauce pan, bring water to a boil Add asparagus and matchstick carrots with salt. Continue to boil for 3-5min. Remove asparagus and place them in a bowl of ice water. Put carrots in a strainer and lay into the bowl of ice water. Meanwhile slice up the sweet peppers and rinse with cool water..
- Cook your choice of Suddenly Salad Pasta according to their directions..
- In a 12” cast iron skillet, heat to medium high heat. Pound the chicken to about 1/4” thick, pat dry both sides with salt and pepper. Coat skillet with olive oil and place chicken breasts in skillet. Do not move. Place garlic gloves in center Watch the sides until about halfway cooked through. Flip and add thyme over the chicken. Add butter and let froth. Used butter to coat the garlic and baste chicken as it continues to cook..
- In another skillet, add butter carrots and peppers and sautée.
- Preheat oven for 300°. On a cookie sheet. Place sautéed carrots and peppers, surround with asparagus. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place chicken breasts with thyme over and bake for 7min. Remove and let rest for 5min..
- In a blender, add peach halves, mint, a dash of salt, and oil. Pulse until finely chopped and then purée. Stop and stir. Chill in fridge for five minutes..
- When plating, put two spoons of purée down and then spread like a comma. Slice chicken at and angle to create a nice distribution. Top with thyme and chives. Place asparagus on the outside of the purée. On the other side place your portion of pasta and top with sautéed carrots and peppers..
- Serve and enjoy!.