Burrito bowl instant pot ip. So you know it has to be good. The chicken comes out perfectly tender but the rice is the true hero – soaked with all the burito bowl flavors from the IP magic. A delicious, protein packed Instant Pot Burrito Bowls dinner that's perfect for those busy weeknights or Sunday get togethers!
This recipe has been a..these burrito bowls by simply dumping everything into the Instant Pot and pressing a button. The Instant Pot Vegan Burrito bowl recipe is loaded with incredible flavor! I've had two batches hit the dreaded BURN message on my IP. You can cook Burrito bowl instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Burrito bowl instant pot ip
- You need 2 TBSP of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 pound of stew meat cut thin.
- It’s 1 of med white onion diced.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can chopped green chilis.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of helping of my taco seasoning previously posted or.
- You need 1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning.
- Prepare 9 oz of Packet Spanish rice.
- It’s 2 TBSP of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of water.
- You need of Garnishes.
- You need of Diced tomatoe.
- You need of Diced green onion.
- You need of Shredded Mexican blend cheese.
If I pour the salsa in last and leave it on top of. Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Burrito Bowls. Vegetable broth or even water can be used in place of chicken broth, while pinto, white, or kidney beans can When added to the bottom of the pot, the rice browns too quickly, signaling to the pressure cooker there's stuck-on food. Even though Instant Pot ready I use pressure cooking setting of IP (details in direction) for this recipe.
Burrito bowl instant pot ip step by step
- Turn on instant pot saute to high. When pot reads hot add butter..
- Once butter has melted. Add onion and meat and cook till meat is browned..
- Add in Rotel, green chilies, white wine, and broth. Stir and scape bottom of pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to the bottom..
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes, then allow a 10 minute natural release. Quick release the rest of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Turn off the keep warm function and turn back on the saute function to high..
- Prepare rice. I use the ready 90 second rice..
- Once the mixture starts bubbling, add in my/your taco seasoning (minus the cup of water)..
- If you wish a thicker mixture, mix the corn starch and water in a bowl and stir into the pot..
- Ladle mixture into bowl top with the Spanish rice and garnishes..
I am obsessed with Mexican food. Seriously, whenever I want something that's quick, easy and indulgent, I go for And that made me think that maybe I should also share my Instant Pot burrito bowl recipe with you. It may look similar to the fajita bowls, but trust me. This healthy easy quinoa burrito bowl recipe is packed with flavor, which means you can enjoy a delicious meal guilt-free. Made with quinoa, avocodo and tomoatoes, your Instant Pot pressure cooker will pull together all the flavors to create a beautiful and healthy meal for you and your family.