Almond-Coconut Malpua. Please like my videos and subscribe my channel below the red button click, Plzzz. Savi ingredients milakar ek smooth batter bana lein. Ab ek kadhai main oil garam karen.
A blend of real almonds and coconuts, Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend is a deliciously creamy alternative to dairy and soymilk with a touch of coconut. It is lactose free, soy free. Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is The Bihari version of malpua also has added banana to it. You can have Almond-Coconut Malpua using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond-Coconut Malpua
- It’s 2 cups of flour (maida).
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of dessicated coconut+almond powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 of black cardamoms crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need as needed of Oil for deep frying.
Banana makes the pua very soft and it almost melts in your mouth. Ingredients: Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Monk Fruit Extract. A wide variety of almond coconut milk options are available to you, such as feature, age, and certification. However, almond flour tends to have more moisture than wheat flour, so reducing the amount of liquid and Coconut flour is a healthy and delicious alternative to grain and nut flours and makes perfect.
Almond-Coconut Malpua step by step
- In a deep pan bring water and sugar to a boil over medium heat. Turn the heat to low and stir continuously until sugar dissolves completely and the syrup is clear with a sticky consistency. Add cardamom powder and turn off the heat..
- In a large bowl add flour, desiccated coconut+almond powder, fennel seeds, cardamom, sugar, pinch of salt, pinch of baking powder and mix well. Start adding milk little by little and whisk to form a smooth batter of pouring consistency..
- Heat oil in a wide pan on medium heat. Pour a ladleful of batter into the hot oil. The batter will form a round shape of it's own. Fry the malpua until golden brown from both sides. Remove the malpua from oil carefully, drain the oil..
- Dip the malpua in prepared warm sugar syrup for 5-7 minutes..
- Remove and place the malpua in a serving plate. Garnish with nuts and serve warm..
Ingredients for Malpua With Rabdi Recipe. Made simply with almonds, coconut, oats, almond or peanut butter, and honey or maple syrup. An Egyptian almond-coconut semolina cake, drenched in cinnamon syrup. Almond milk is considered a healthy food by many because the beverage is made from almonds, a highly regarded superfood. But there are ingredients other than almonds in many brands of almond.