Mexi Stuffed Peppers. Mexican-inspired ground beef and rice stuffing fills red or green bell peppers for a family-pleasing meal. That moment when you cut into these Stuffed Peppers and the cheesy, flavour loaded juicy beef and rice Mexican filling comes oozing out…. Mexican Stuffed Peppers Ground Beef and Rice Filling.
Stuffed peppers is a dish common in many cuisines. It consists of hollowed or halved peppers filled with any of a variety of fillings, often including meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, or sauce. Bell peppers are stuffed with spicy ground beef and topped with avocado in these unique Mexican stuffed peppers recipe! You can have Mexi Stuffed Peppers using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexi Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 8 of bell peppers (colors of choice).
- It’s 1 lb. of hamburger.
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained.
- It’s 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Mexican may not be what comes to mind when you. Mexican Stuffed Peppers are the second stuffed pepper on the site after the Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers (small secret, I actually meal prep my stuffed peppers. Bell peppers stuffed with taco-seasoned ground beef and rice are easy enough to Stuff peppers with beef mixture. Hey Lovelies and welcome back to my channel and for you newbies welcome to my channel All Things A.
Mexi Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown hamburger along with seasonings as desired (salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin,red pepper). Drain and return to pot..
- Add rice, corn, black beans, Rotel, enchilada sauce and beef broth. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer covered for 20 minutes..
- Wash and dry peppers thoroughly..
- Cut off the tops and remove membranes and seeds. Place in greased baking dishes..
- Filling is ready once rice is cooked and liquid is absorbed..
- Stuff each pepper equally with filling until all have been filled completely..
- Top each with cheddar cheese..
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Top each with cilantro if desired..
Watch as I take traditional recipes and meals and. Stuffed Green Bell Peppers with Italian Sausage, Brown Rice, & Parmesan. These easy Tex Mex Stuffed Peppers are the perfect nutritious weeknight meal. Packed with ground beef, rice, corn, beans, enchilada sauce, and cheese, you won't have to fuss over any side dishes. Mexican Stuffed Peppers filled with ground beef, chicken or turkey and seasoned with an easy taco seasoning perfect for weeknight meals!