Stuffed Squid soup.
You can cook Stuffed Squid soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Squid soup
- It’s 1.2 lb of ground pork/chopped pork.
- You need 1 cup of sliced shiitake.
- You need 1.4 cup of chopped cilantro stems.
- Prepare to taste of Soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s of Daikon.
- Prepare of Vermicelli noodles.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare heads of Squid.
- It’s of Toothpicks.
- Prepare of Pork bullion cubes(s).
- You need 4 cups of water.
Stuffed Squid soup step by step
- Mix cilantro stems, shiitake, pork, soy sauce, and pepper together and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Boil water and add the bullion cubes and daikon. Cook until the daikon is translucent..
- Stuff the squid heads with the meat mixture and secure the opening with a toothpick. Do not stuff them too full or the lil squiddies will explode..
- Add the squid and noodles and cook for 5-10 minutes. Add the cilantro leaves when done cooking..