Coconut laddoo. Coconut ladoo are traditional Indian sweet balls made with coconut, cardamom powder, a sweetener & milk (optional). Coconut Ladoo recipe with step by step photos. Depending upon the method and the ingredients used there are many recipes for making coconut ladoo.
This is made for many festive occasions. These are made with few ingredients. Traditionally in Indian households ladoos are served as fudge candies. You can cook Coconut laddoo using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut laddoo
- It’s of I whole coconut, grated (start by removing the black part).
- It’s Half of cup condensed milk, half cup milk powder, vanilla.
- Prepare of Dessicated coconut.
Coconut cooked in milk and sugar until reduced to a delicious consistency and then flavored with cardamom and ghee. This coconut rava ladoo is made with fresh coconut. To make coconut rava ladoo, dry roast the semolina. This will remove the raw taste and also if the semolina is not roasted the ladoos will be sticky.
Coconut laddoo instructions
- In a non stick pan add the condensed milk, grated coconut and milk powder and stir to combine.keep stirring till it turns light brown.add 1 cap vanilla essence and stir.remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Make small round balls. You can add a dash of food color to a portion of the laddoo to have two or more colors..
- After making the balls roll in dessicated coconut and chill in the freezer for 10mins. Enjoy as as a snack..
Coconut ladoo is often made during Indian festive occasions. Coconut ladoo is a melt-in-the-mouth sweet dish, widely popular in the northern states of India. It is a true delight for the taste buds of the people with a sweet tooth. Nariyal ladoo or coconut ladoo is a popular Indian mithai or sweet. You will find this sweet made in many Indian homes during festival season.