Chicken Enchilada Soup. Chicken Enchilada Soup has everything you love about chicken enchiladas… in one big bowl of soup! If you like the chicken enchilada soup form Chili's, then you will love this! For those of you who are unclear, masa harina is just a corn flour (similar to corn meal but ground much finer).
It is a thicker, richer cousin of chicken tortilla soup — like you are. This chicken enchilada soup though, it's a saucier, spicier version of tortilla soup… and it's gooood, really goood! I love how easy it is to prep and how quickly it comes together. You can have Chicken Enchilada Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Soup
- You need 1 of rotisserie chicken, peeled.
- Prepare 3 cans of beans undrained.
- It’s 1 can of hot rotel.
- Prepare 1 package of hot taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 package of ranch seasoning packet.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn undrained.
- Prepare of Fritos to top with (optional).
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (optional).
Enchilada Soup – all the flavors of an enchilada with a deliciously spiced red sauce in comforting and hearty soup form! It's loaded with lean shredded chicken, creamy black beans, tender corn. I'm all about the quick and easy dinner options. There's not much better than soup made in the slow cooker, and this enchilada soup is no exception.
Chicken Enchilada Soup instructions
- Peel rotisserie chicken in a big pot..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients..
- Bring to a boil..
- Enjoy! That simple!.
This recipe tastes just like Chilis Chicken Enchilada Soup. Did you know they used to make this soup at the restaurant? You can make this soup just like. Onions – onions add amazing flavor to just about any soup recipe. I used two medium yellow onions to make this soup, but feel free to use what's available to you.