You can cook Fudds' Manicotti using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fudds' Manicotti
- It’s 1 box of Manicotti noodles.
- You need 1 can of spagetti sauce.
- You need 1 of whole milk Riccotta cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Parmesan cheese.
Fudds' Manicotti instructions
- Boil noodles, and place on wax paper or aluminium foil..
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix shredded cheese, riccotta, and parmesan cheese in a large bowl..
- Stuff mixture into the noodles..
- Pour a small amount of square in the bottom of your baking dish..
- Lay noodles in the baking dish, side by side..
- Pour the remaining sauce over top of the noodles..
- Sprinkle some of the shredded cheese over top of it..
- Bake for 20 minutes uncovered..