Strawberry Coconut Modak.
You can cook Strawberry Coconut Modak using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Coconut Modak
- Prepare 1 cup of dessicated coconut.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of strawberry crush/ syrup.
- Prepare 6-8 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of strawberry essence (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of cashew powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1-2 drops of pink food colour gel.
Strawberry Coconut Modak instructions
- Saute desiccated coconut over low medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Immediately add rest of the ingredients and mix well until well combined. Switch off.
- Mix to form smooth dough.
- Grease modak moulds..
- Add the filling to moulds and press tightly..
- Demould and keep modak aside. Prepare all modaks in similar way.
- I have added crushed saffron as garnish, this is optional. Serve delicious Modaks.