Mike's Asian Orange Ginger Slaw.
You can cook Mike's Asian Orange Ginger Slaw using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Asian Orange Ginger Slaw
- Prepare of Asian Slaw.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 large of Bag Mixed Slaw Mix [or, chop your own].
- Prepare 3 1/2 tsp of Orange Zest [packed].
- It’s 1 large of Orange [fully juiced].
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Minced Ginger [packed].
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s of Kitchen. Equipment.
- You need 1 of Blender.
- It’s 1 of Food Processer.
- It’s 1 large of Mixing Bowl.
- It’s of Garnishments & Options.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Fresh Chives.
- You need of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Black Ground Pepper.
- Prepare of Radishes [shredded].
- You need of Carrots [shredded].
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
Mike's Asian Orange Ginger Slaw step by step
- Mix everything together in the Asian slaw section except for the bagged vegetables..
- Blend in a blender for just a few moments..
- Open your bag of mixed vegetables or chopped all of the vegetables you desire and place into a large bowl..
- Mix about a cup of your orange ginger mayo mixture and pour over your slaw. Mix evenly. Or, you can add more of this sauce to your preference. Save the remaining mayonnaise mixture to smear on sandwiches, fish or even meats. If you need to thicken this mixture up for those, simply add more mayonnaise and mix..
- Allow your Asian Coleslaw to chill in the fridge and serve it to the side of just about any main dish you care to. If taking this to a barbecue or picinic, garnish with orange and ginger slices if you possibly can. This will afford your guests a bit of insight into your dish without them having to ask. Enjoy!.