You can cook Turkey Meatloaf by using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you create it:
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- Prepare 5 of mushroom.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregeno.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need of Goat cheese.
- You need handful of Spinach.
- It’s of Fresh rosemary or thyme.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Combine meat, mushrooms, onion, oregano, eggs, and breadcrumbs in a bowl and mix with hands until combined.
- On a piece of saran wrap, put mixture and form a rectangle about 1″ thick and goat cheese and spinach in the center.
- Roll the meat mixture into a loaf and transfer onto a baking sheet.
- Coat top with tomato paste and sprinkle with rosemary or thyme.
- Cook for about an hour or until center is 155F.