Easy Spanish rice. How To Make Homemade Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice. Whatever You Call It, We've Got The Best And Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe You Can Find. It Tastes Like It Came Straight From The Restaurant.
Spanish Rice from Delish.com is a perfect side for dinner. This classic Mexican-style Spanish Rice (also called arroz rojo) has all the crucial elements: tomato (in the form of tomato sauce), onion, garlic. My mother's signature Spanish rice recipe, a delicious accompaniment to steak, chicken, and Mexican entrees such as tacos or enchiladas. You can have Easy Spanish rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Spanish rice
- You need 1/2 cup of long grain white rice.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- You need 5 oz of Rotel (half a can).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- You need 2 Tbsp of marinara or tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Spanish Rice is an easy and delicious side dish that goes well with any Mexican or Mexican-inspired meal. Spanish Rice is a bit of a misnomer because the dish does not originate from Spain. Spanish Rice and Beans Ingredients Rice: White or brown both work in this recipe. Onions, garlic, broth: We'll cook the rice in these flavor makers for maximum tastiness.
Easy Spanish rice step by step
- In a sauce pan add oil and rice to high heat. Brown rice stirring constantly not to burn rice. (3-5 min).
- Add Rotel, and all seasonings to rice stir and mixed evenly..
- Add water and stir till mixture begins to boil. Lower heat to low and cover sauce pan.
- Let cook on low heat for 18min..
- Turn off heat let sit for 1 or 2 min open stir and your rice is ready!!!.
This easy vegan Spanish Rice and Beans recipe is quick to whip up and is a great source of. Quick and easy Spanish rice is ready in under an hour and uses simple and flavorful ingredients for a family-pleasing side dish. This easy Spanish rice recipe is easy to follow and delicious. You can toss this spicy rice dish together in no time! Today I am sharing a super easy Spanish Rice with Beans recipe that we love and make again and again.