Cajun cabbage /Bourgoo. Cajun Cabbage and Noodles is a fun spin on the classic comfort food with a handful of Cajun spices Cabbage and noodles is one of those super simple, no-frills comfort foods. Join Chef Bourque as he prepares his Cajun Cabbage on the bayou in his Dutch Oven. Don't forget to check out my ecookbooks on Amazon.com.
Cajun Stew has the culinary Trinity of onions, bell pepper and celery, plus I like it with potatoes and. Cajun cabbage jambalaya will quickly become a favorite meal to serve friends and family. My family loves cabbage and this Cajun cabbage is one of their favorites. You can have Cajun cabbage /Bourgoo using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun cabbage /Bourgoo
- Prepare of I cabbage chopped.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of chunky rotel.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 packs of chopped ham or whatever meat you wanna use doesn’t Matter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbs of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s of Butter at least 4 tablespoons or 2 blocks.
- Prepare 15 oz of container of season blend /holy trinity,onion,bellpepper,celery or use fresh ingredients to your liking.
The Best Cajun Cabbage Recipes on Yummly Cajun Cabbage, Cajun Cabbage Jambalaya, Cajun Cabbage And Noodles. Cajun Cabbage Jambalaya is a quick, spicy, and delicious recipe. Cajun cabbage jambalaya is a hearty and inexpensive recipe that is spicy and full of flavor.
Cajun cabbage /Bourgoo step by step
- Melt butter, then cook chopped ham for 5 mins or whatever meat your using.
- Then add holy trinity or season blend cook till tenderer add half your seasons with it.
- Then put your cabbage in an add remaining seasons cook for at least two hours on a simmer then it’s done !.
Burgoo is a big favorite for Kentucky Derby-watching parties, and our version of Easy Kentucky Burgoo make this hearty stew even. Its a spicy cheese topped dish. I get rave reviews from my family and friends every time I make it. If you are looking for a lean burger this BBQ season, then chicken burgers are the way to go! Don't stick with a plain chicken burger when you can have this Cajun Chicken Burger.