Chicken Stuffed Manicotti.
You can cook Chicken Stuffed Manicotti using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stuffed Manicotti
- It’s 1 lb of Boneless chicken breast – cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 box of Manicotti noodles.
- It’s 2 can of Cream of chicken with mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 of Onion – Finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Spinach – finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Arugula – finely chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of Fresh garlic – Finley chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried rosemary.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried basil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh chives – (optional).
Chicken Stuffed Manicotti step by step
- Cook manicotti noodles according to package directions. Rinse well and set aside on wax paper.
- Heat up some olive oil in a large pan and add onion, garlic, chicken, rosemary, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken until juices run clear. Remove chicken, onions, and spices with slotted spoon and add to large mixing bowl, leaving excess oil in pan.
- Add both cans of soup, arugula, spinach, and one cup of shredded cheddar cheese to bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Using a small spoon, gently stuff mixture into manicotti shells and place into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- After all shells are stuffed and in dish, spread remaining mixture over top of shells.
- Top with remaining cup of cheddar and mozzarella cheese..
- Optional – sprinkle chopped chives over top.
- Bake dish at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes until cheese is golden.
- Serve with garlic bread.