Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook linguine according to the package directions until al dente. Wine note: Linguine with Spicy Shrimp combines peppery heat with a creamy sauce, making a fuller-bodied white a good partner. Try Ina Garten's Linguine with Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food Network: It's loaded with garlicky shrimp, lemon and red pepper flakes for warmth.
Spicy Mexican Shrimp & Avocado Cocktail. In a pot, boil water and blanch linguine, drain, rinse and set aside. Easy Creamy Garlic Shrimp Linguine Seafood Pasta Recipe. You can cook Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤
- It’s 1 box of linguine (16 ounce).
- It’s 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes (untrained).
- It’s 1 of small can diced green chilis.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- Prepare 2 Bags of Shrimp (Raw, peeled and deveined), rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- It’s of Sprinkle Black pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle Adobo.
- It’s of Few spoons Ricotta cheese (I added about 5 tablespoons).
- Prepare of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
Creamy Garlic Shrimp Linguini With Shrimp, Linguine, Olive Oil, Chopped Onion, Garlic Cloves, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Dried Basil, Dried Oregano, Sea Salt, Crushed Red Chili Spicy Shrimp Tacos With Avocado Cream Add cream, Seasoning, lemon juice and sea salt. Add pasta and reserved pasta cooking water; toss to coat well. Serve immediately with grated Parmesan or Romano cheese.
Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤 step by step
- In a large pot heat up your Rotel diced tomatoes and can of green chilis with your tablespoon of margarine……
- Mix well then add your 2 bags of raw shrimp 🍤…..Cook until shrimp are almost nice and pink….Remove from heat…..
- Next add the condensed tomato soup, black pepper and adobo….. Stir well……
- Bring some water to a boil for your linguine in a different pot and add a little bit of salt to boiling water, then boil linguine until al dente, drain well……
- Mix drained linguine with ricotta cheese then add that to your shrimp and tomato sauce in pot……
- Mix all well….Sprinkle parsley on top…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You may want to add some Parmesan cheese on top if you like !! 😋.
Don't we all get in those dinner ruts sometimes? Especially during the busy weeknights when we don't have a lot of Try this easy shrimp Parmesan linguine recipe out soon, your weeknights will thank you! Less time in the kitchen and more time to relax and catch up on. View top rated Creamy linguine with shrimp recipes with ratings and reviews. This is good with the smaller shrimp.